Sunday, January 8, 2012

What We've Been Doing Lately

Not a whole lot.

The surgery was kind of an eye opener for me as to how much one relies on their stomach muscles.  I was able to get off the couch and out of the house a few days after the surgery, but still couldn't really do much. I have never been more bored in my life.

Christmas was quiet, with a little Dutch tradition.


We did get out and do some easy hikes in Orland and in Camden.  It was just a little icy.




This is what Moose has been up to, pretty much all the time.....


The other dogs do this most of the time.....


And the outdoor animals......

Those goats will do anything to get to their food!

1 comment:

  1. Poor horsey! Those little goat hooves must be very pokey. And oh my, doesn't Stella look glamorous! :-) I love the Dutch klompen on the stairs. What a great tradition for your family!

    ReplyDelete